daypg.com • OMB Memoranda • COVID-19 Funding and Awards Data • Grants Information from across HHS
The following COVID-19 related information serves as a resource for HHS’ grantee community during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
See more: Covid 19.freefunds.xyz
How to Apply for HHS Coronavirus Grants
To find Coronavirus grant opportunities from HHS:
- Click the button below to visit daypg.com
- Browse the HHS coronavirus-related opportunities listed
- Select an opportunity by clicking the Opportunity Number in the first column
- Review the Eligibility criteria
- Click the “Apply” red button in the upper right
Go To daypg.com
OMB Memoranda about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has issued the following Memoranda which provide federal awarding agencies with options for administrative relief to be used at the discretion of the federal awarding agency in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Each waiver authority is optional, as such, HHS has provided specific guidance to our awarding agencies for implementing these OMB delegated waiver authorities, and grantees must contact their awarding agency for specific guidance and/or reporting requirements on the implementation of these waiver authorities.
OMB Memoranda Date Published M-20-26 Extension of Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations June 18, 2020 M-20-21 Implementation Guidance for Supplemental Funding Provided in Response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) April 10, 2020 M-20-20 Repurposing Existing Federal Financial Assistance Programs and Awards to Support the Emergency Response to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) April 9, 2020 M-20-17 Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations March 19, 2020 M-20-11 Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) March 9, 2020
Coronavirus Funding and Awards Data
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, HHS is awarding emergency grants and cooperative agreements funded under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, 2020 [P.L. 116-136]; Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020, [P.L. 116-123], Families First Coronavirus Response Act, 2020 [P.L. 116-127] and any subsequent COVID-19 related emergency supplemental appropriation. HHS’ financial assistance reporting data is available on the Tracking Accountability in Government Grants System (TAGGS).
Explore HHS COVID-19 awards to view the data by funding phases, state, and HHS agency.
Coronavirus Grants Information from across HHS
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- HHS Declaration of Public Health Emergency for COVID-19
- Grants Policies and Regulation
- HHS Operating and Staff Division Grant Officials
Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- COVID-19 grant guidance and resources for recipients/grantees
- Flexibility in Spending CCDF Funds in Response to Federal or State Declared Emergency Situations
Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- COVID-19 FAQs from grant recipients/grantees
- FAQ – Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Title VI (FFCRA) – March 27, 2020 (PDF)
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Flexibilities Available to AHRQ Recipients and Applicants Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Due to Loss of Operations
View more: How to get a Work Visa for China in 2022
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC funding information for applicants and recipients
Health Research Services Agency (HRSA)
- COVID-19 Grantee Frequently Asked Questions
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding
- NIH FAQs: COVID-19 Flexibilities for Applicants and Recipients
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- COVID-19 Information for SAMHSA Discretionary Grant Recipients
In accordance with the Office of Management and Budget’s Memorandum M-20-21, all financial information that agencies are required to report concerning their disposition of CARES Act and other supplemental COVID-19 appropriated funds is publicly available on daypg.com. View the COVID-19 Spending profile page.