COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
UBS Arena welcomes fans to our venue in a way that’s safe and healthy for fans, employees, players and performers.
Following New York State Department of Health’s updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance, all guests are no longer required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue.
See more: Covid 19 ubs arena
Guests should not come to UBS Arena if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know if they’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
Following New York State Department of Health’s updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance, masks are optional for guests to wear in our venue. All guests are welcome to wear masks.
Our protocols are subject to change, including updates based on latest guidelines from the CDC, New York State, and Nassau County Department of Health. These policies generally apply to all events at UBS Arena. However, some events may require enhanced protocols. To confirm whether your event’s guidelines are different, please check below regularly.
TWICE EVENT POLICY – FEBRUARY 26 & 27
View more: Brad Pitt: Mr. O’Brien
Twice’s upcoming performances will require ticket holders ages 12 and up to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test to enter our venue, in addition to wearing a mask. All guests ages 12 and up can present proof of vaccination by showing their:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Card, or a photo (digital or printout) of their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card;
- Official immunization record; or
- New York State Excelsior Pass.
Guests under the age of 12 are not required to show proof of vaccination or negative test. For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests ages 12 and up, proof of a negative antigen test within 6 hours of event start time or negative molecular/PCR test within 72 hours of event will be required.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization
- UBS Arena uses EPA List N registered disinfectants. These disinfectants have proven rapid effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. We are employing the latest sanitization solutions including the use of long-term protectants and sanitizers to minimize pathogens on all surfaces.
- UBS Arena is Sharecare VERIFIED, a designation showing our venue is verified on a full range of expert-validated health & safety protocols, providing instantly recognizable third-party assurance that gives fans peace of mind.
HVAC, Air Circulation & Ventilation
- UBS Arena has a dedicated engineering team that ensures that the air quality within the arena is clean and as close to exterior quality, as proven safe and effective for large public spaces. We have reviewed ventilation performance to maximize effective ventilation rate per occupant.
- Our HVAC system is state-of-the-art and brings 100% fresh air into the arena when needed.
Physical Distancing & PPE
- UBS Arena follows both national and local regulatory guidelines as it pertains to mask requirements.
- Additional staff reminds guests of guidelines and to answer questions as needed.
- When appropriate, UBS Arena limits contact between guests and staff through social distancing and other methods.
- UBS Arena is a cashless venue with contactless options for all sales, including food service, parking, and merchandise.
- Cashless options are available for all sales, including food service, parking, and merchandise.
- Reverse ATMs are located across from Sections 108 and 210.
- Tickets are mobile. Add your tickets to your phone’s wallet and forward to each person in your party.
- Grab and go food and beverage options available throughout the arena to reduce guest and staff interactions.
- UBS Arena uses the latest technology to keep its spaces and safe and will follow the most up-to-date guidelines to do so.
- Smart technology is implemented in the restrooms to track inventory and cleaning logs.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are widely available throughout the arena’s public areas.
- All restrooms are equipped with touchless fixtures and dispensers.
- Mobile ordering is available on the venue app for quick pick up of food and beverage.
- Mobile ticketing is available for access into the arena.
- UBS Arena is dedicated to keeping its employees healthy & safe. We have implemented protocols to provide a safe environment for arena staff.
- We require all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors to be fully vaccinated.
- All employees, sub-contractors, and vendors are required to wear masks unless actively eating or drinking or unless otherwise instructed
If you are visiting our Preview Club, please click here regarding information on safety & sanitization.